Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.442 SDG / MYR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 22% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,894 Pound (RM13,794) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)