Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.608 SDG / MYR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 46% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 48,234 Pound (RM10,468) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)