Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.512 SDG / MYR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 24% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 18,639 Pound (RM12,329) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)