Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00178 SDG / UGX
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 94% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 30,334 Pound (17,051,807 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 1 hour ago)