Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00184 SDG / UGX *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 84% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,151 Pound (8,791,329 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $49 (about 2 hours ago)