Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00185 SDG / UGX
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 91% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 31,088 Pound (16,791,773 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kyoto costs ¥200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 90 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)