Cost of living in Kalyan, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10227 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalyan (India) is 7% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,300 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,059 Pound (₨29,915) in Kalyan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kandy costs 230 ₨ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (33 minutes ago)