Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28534 SDG / RUB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 4% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 44,900 Pound (руб 157,357) in Kaluga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 43,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)