Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.685 SDG / PLN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 24% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 3,862 Pound (2,292 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩75,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Jose, California costs $3.30 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $700 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)