Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.854 SDG / PLN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 25% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 7,009 Pound (3,780 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charleston, South Carolina costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$740 (about 1 hour ago)