Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.462 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 14% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 4,290 Pound (€575) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)