Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10320 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 10% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 4,481 Pound (₨43,418) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (35 minutes ago)