Cost of living comparison between Kakinada, India and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09491 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 14% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,235 Pound (₨34,083) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (40 minutes ago)