Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.775 SDG / TND
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 15% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,133 Pound (768 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)