Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2015. Exchange rate: 7.451 SDG / TND *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 7,181 Pound (964 Dinar) in Kairouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 17 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,200 (about 2 hours ago)