Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.835 SDG / CNY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 7% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 6,301 Pound (元2,222) in Kaifeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (43 minutes ago)