Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.463 SDG / TRY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 26% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 15,122 Pound (3,388TL) in Kahramanmaraş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)