Cost of living in Kagoshima, Japan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.05984 SDG / JPY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is 68% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 4,200 Pound (¥70,192) in Kagoshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)