Cost of living in Kagoshima, Japan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.05618 SDG / JPY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is 65% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 4,118 Pound (¥73,310) in Kagoshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Agra costs ₨2,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bern costs CHF 3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gloucester costs £1.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 800 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (23 minutes ago)