Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Kaduna have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Kaduna.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01825 SDG / NGN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 9,790 Pound (536,425 ₦) in Kaduna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 30 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)