Cost of living comparison between Kabwe, Zambia and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.642 SDG / ZMW
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 15,000 Pound (23,352 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 2,117,710 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨838,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Aalborg costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)