Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.730 SDG / ZMW *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 32,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 32,000 Pound (18,493 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 225TL (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$2.47 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kozhikode costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)