Cost of living comparison between Kabul, Afghanistan and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09739 SDG / AFN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 6% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 15,883 Pound (163,088 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)