Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09611 SDG / AFN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 39% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 22,514 Pound (234,250 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (about 2 hours ago)