Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10010 SDG / AFN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 55% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 29,011 Pound (289,812 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)