Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.853 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 90% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 53,268 Pound (€6,784) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Antalya costs 300TL (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)