Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.961 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 92% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 46,138 Pound (€5,795) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)