Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.784 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 124% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 152,600 Pound (€7,342) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rennes costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)