Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.993 SDG / BRL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 75% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 31,460 Pound (R$ 15,787) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$345 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nagoya costs ¥8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (about 1 hour ago)