Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.776 SDG / SAR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 107% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 78,504 Pound (﷼ 16,436) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)