Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.776 SDG / SAR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 83% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 84,166 Pound (﷼ 47,388) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 46,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)