Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Juba have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Juba.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05675 SDG / SSP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 17% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 6,657 Pound (117,287 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 84,000 Дин. (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)