Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Juba have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Juba.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13569 SDG / SSP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 29% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,345 Pound (142,565 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)