Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Juba have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Juba.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05225 SDG / SSP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 13% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 6,001 Pound (114,867 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 152,475 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seoul costs ₩122,222,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs BD$109 (about 1 hour ago)