Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.190 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 73% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 11,272 Pound (R$ 5,148) in Juazeiro do Norte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $21,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trento costs €734 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guatemala City costs Q4,299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)