Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.043 SDG / BRL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 78% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 4,452 Pound (R$ 2,179) in Juazeiro do Norte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.59 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (23 minutes ago)