Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14030 SDG / DOP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 20,000 Pound (RD$ 142,555) in Juan Dolio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵120 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 80,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 75,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)