Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02075 SDG / NGN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 17% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,065 Pound (99,535 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)