Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Jos have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Jos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01955 SDG / NGN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 15% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 4,740 Pound (242,486 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)