Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.05015 SDG / NGN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 12,667 Pound (252,551 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (43 minutes ago)