Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.869 SDG / SEK *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 91% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 47,709 Pound (54,879 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 132 (about 1 hour ago)