Cost of living comparison between Jönköping, Sweden and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.700 SDG / SEK
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 79% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 33,642 Pound (48,037 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)