Cost of living in Joinville, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.100 SDG / BRL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Joinville (Brazil) is 47% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 23,947 Pound (R$ 11,404) in Joinville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (41 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)