Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.444 SDG / MYR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,431 Pound (RM12,074) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (21 minutes ago)