Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.439 SDG / MYR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,443 Pound (RM12,121) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)