Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,013 prices entered by 286 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.405 SDG / ZAR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 23% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 48,117 Pound (R 34,242) in Johannesburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 795 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)