Cost of living in Jodhpur, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09410 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jodhpur (India) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 2,584 Pound (₨27,457) in Jodhpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 80₴ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (25 minutes ago)