Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.945 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 62% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 50,341 Pound (R$ 10,181) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (41 minutes ago)