Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.106 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 21,489 Pound (R$ 10,202) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €29 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siem Reap costs 160,000 Riels (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $50 (43 minutes ago)