Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00589 SDG / KRW *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,800 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 7,800 Pound (₩1,324,197) in Jinju.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (40 minutes ago)