Cost of living in Jining, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.986 SDG / CNY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jining (China) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,292 Pound (元2,324) in Jining.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,423 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs NZ$34,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hobart costs AU$2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 150 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)