Cost of living in Jining, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 2.868 SDG / CNY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jining (China) is 18% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 8,236 Pound (元2,871) in Jining to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)