Cost of living in Jinan, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.862 SDG / CNY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinan (China) is 8% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,414 Pound (元6,783) in Jinan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuhan costs 元10 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)