Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33700 SDG / CZK *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 7% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 28,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 26,017 Pound (77,201 Kč) in Jihlava.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (less than a minute ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 1 hour ago)