Cost of living in Jiaxing, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.006 SDG / CNY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jiaxing (China) is 12% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 9,724 Pound (元9,665) in Jiaxing.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Taipei costs 4,200 NT$ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Port Harcourt costs 29,432 ₦ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 2,500 ₦ (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hanoi costs 50,000 ₫ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)