Cost of living in Jiaxing, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.999 SDG / CNY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jiaxing (China) is 12% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 9,681 Pound (元9,695) in Jiaxing.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)