Cost of living in Jiangmen, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.772 SDG / CNY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jiangmen (China) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 25,000 Pound (元9,017) in Jiangmen.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wrocław costs 99 zł (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pattaya costs 10 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $505 (about 2 hours ago)