Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14608 SDG / PKR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 11,000 Pound (₨75,303) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Asansol costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)