Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06368 SDG / PKR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,500 Pound (₨39,262) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (about 1 hour ago)