Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06365 SDG / PKR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,800 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,800 Pound (₨59,701) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)