Cost of living in Jhansi, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27602 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jhansi (India) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 5,800 Pound (₨21,013) in Jhansi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Greenville, South Carolina costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)