Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.687 SDG / ILS
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 85% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 34,618 Pound (20,525 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)