Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.862 SDG / ILS *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 85% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 59,135 Pound (31,754 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 430 ман (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$1,204 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)