Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 517 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.901 SDG / ILS *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 85% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 53,690 Pound (28,244 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $650 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manama costs Dinar 550 (15 minutes ago)