Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.042 SDG / ILS *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 116% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 183,779 Pound (36,446 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 85,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)