Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.660 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey (United States) is 161% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 195,760 Pound ($29,396) in Jersey City, New Jersey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €43 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (35 minutes ago)