Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.667 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey (United States) is 123% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 122,681 Pound ($18,402) in Jersey City, New Jersey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 55,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$99,999,999,999,999,996,863,366,107,917,975,552 (26 minutes ago)