Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.681 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 53% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,883 Pound (€2,198) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)