Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.145 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 53% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 24,791 Pound (€3,470) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (about 2 hours ago)