Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.191 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 53% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 24,879 Pound (€3,460) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (35 minutes ago)