Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.900 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 66% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 34,857 Pound (€1,668) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)