Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.486 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 29% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,279 Pound (€2,575) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨38 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,000 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Freetown costs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Leone (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 37 (43 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rochester, New York costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)