Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.456 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 28% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 9,226 Pound (€1,237) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.79 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,165 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,912 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Arcata, California costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)