Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00656 SDG / KRW *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 20,000 Pound (₩3,046,726) in Jeju.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nouméa costs 1,050 Franc (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 220,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oakland, California costs $999 (about 1 hour ago)