Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00589 SDG / KRW *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 19,000 Pound (₩3,226,083) in Jeju.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Des Moines, Iowa costs $450 (11 minutes ago)