Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 910 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.778 SDG / SAR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 11% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,375 Pound (﷼ 9,773) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨750 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €25 (16 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4.01 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)