Cost of living comparison between Jeddah, Saudi Arabia and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 739 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.694 SDG / SAR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 10% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 13,711 Pound (﷼ 8,092) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)