Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 897 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.711 SDG / SAR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 10% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,211 Pound (﷼ 10,057) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)