Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 764 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.814 SDG / SAR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 27% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 58,365 Pound (﷼ 12,125) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 46,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)