Cost of living in Jamshedpur, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27647 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamshedpur (India) is 8% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 11,828 Pound (₨42,784) in Jamshedpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)