Cost of living in Jamshedpur, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26291 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamshedpur (India) is 10% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 20,832 Pound (₨79,238) in Jamshedpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,350 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (16 minutes ago)