Cost of living in Jamshedpur, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09416 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamshedpur (India) is 12% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,759 Pound (₨29,301) in Jamshedpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Munich costs €13 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Beirut costs 2,500 L£ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $508 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sochi costs руб 800,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 1,200 ₮ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 100 (13 minutes ago)