Cost of living comparison between Jamnagar, India and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09491 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 17% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 12,984 Pound (₨136,801) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (38 minutes ago)