Cost of living in Jammu, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10255 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 11% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 5,229 Pound (₨50,990) in Jammu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (34 minutes ago)