Cost of living in Jalgaon, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10262 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalgaon (India) is 12% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 13,174 Pound (₨128,384) in Jalgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (27 minutes ago)