Cost of living in Jalgaon, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27298 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalgaon (India) is 9% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 59,708 Pound (₨218,726) in Jalgaon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 55,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$25,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $23,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 359 (about 4 hours ago)