Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09559 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,719 Pound (₨38,902) in Jalandhar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (34 minutes ago)