Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.26416 SDG / KGS *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 5,900 Pound (22,335 som) in Jalal-Abad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)