Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.09223 SDG / KGS
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,750 Pound (40,658 som) in Jalal-Abad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.85 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)