Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.09262 SDG / KGS
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,500 Pound (26,991 som) in Jalal-Abad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)