Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.09710 SDG / KGS *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 5,900 Pound (60,763 som) in Jalal-Abad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥50,000,000,000,000,000 (21 minutes ago)