Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,289 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00130 SDG / IDR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 9% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 91,537 Pound (Rp 70,353,185) in Jakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 84,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 6 hours ago)