Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,266 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00128 SDG / IDR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 9% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 91,944 Pound (Rp 72,064,103) in Jakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 84,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)