Cost of living in Jaipur, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10367 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 5% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 4,736 Pound (₨45,685) in Jaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)