Cost of living in Jaipur, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10388 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,458 Pound (₨23,665) in Jaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)