Cost of living comparison between Jacksonville, Florida, United States and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.354 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 59% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 29,869 Pound ($4,701) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (35 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (35 minutes ago)