Cost of living comparison between Jacksonville, Florida, United States and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.481 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 61% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 20,068 Pound ($3,097) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.08 (about 1 hour ago)